Instead of the traditional wedding in hawaii shower with only invited women, shower both the bride and groom with gifts and good wishes. A fun alternative to traditional shower with appetizers and delicate towels, a couples shower can feature hearty dishes and drinks and lots of fun.
1 Ask the entrance of the bride and groom before planning their couples shower. Expand the list of guests with their help, reminding that all shower guests should also be invited to the wedding.
2 Select a date and time that will be convenient for couples. A matter of Friday night or Saturday or an Sunday barbecue barbecue may be the best bet.
3 Consider a place other than your home. Restaurants and public parks are good choices, especially if you can not accommodate a large number of people in your home or in the backyard.
4 Choose a theme. If you are on beach wedding in hawaii then match the theme of the place. So an elegant tea is not out of the question, creating an atmosphere in which men feel comfortable and have fun.
5 Decide whether you want formal dress or casual. Keep in mind that most people like to dress down, especially on a weekend. Indicate “casual” or “dressy” on the invitation.
6 Schedule a menu. A party with wine and appetizers may be appropriate, or you can arrange a catered dinner, sandwiches or a large-scale outdoor barbecue. A meal-sharing business will be easier for you and will allow everyone to contribute. Always find the right people for this matter as wedding planner hawaii is a good choice.
7 Decide whether you want to play games or not. If so, try to find games that will involve men without seeming too corny.
8 Consider the gift-opening segment of the game. While men might be interested in groom gifts, they might also be bored. Provide alternatives such as a sporting event on television or an outdoor activity.
9 Try to limit the shower to a couple of hours. To avoid people persisting far beyond your expectations, understand both a beginning and an end at the invitation.
Tips and Warnings
- Married attendants and groomsmen should be invited, but be aware that clients may feel uncomfortable decoupled.
- Give them the opportunity to retire with elegance.
- Liquor is served mostly to the couple showers than to women’s showers only. Plan to have wine and beer at hand if you serve a meal.
- Large couples shower themes include a “Jack and Jill” shower, with gifts that can be used by husband and wife; A shower “Stock bar”, with gifts such as bar glasses, bar tools and alcohol; A “Handyman and Handyman” shower, with gifts such as tools and other household items; And a garden shower, with gifts that can be used in the garden.
- Themes can also focus on the couple’s common interests, such as sports or recreation.
- To select games for a couples shower, refer to a general game book of the party. You can often adapt them to your theme.
- Try to discourage really risky gifts, unless everyone knows everyone and you are sure that no one will be embarrassed or offended.